Jefferson Ambulatory Surgery Center intends to protect and use information provided by those using the website: www.jasurgery.com.
Jefferson Ambulatory Surgery Center is committed protecting your privacy. Should the facility ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
What we collect and why
We may collect the following information:
- Contact information, including e-mail address
- Demographic information
- Health information
- Other relevant information
Information is collected in order to guide Jefferson Ambulatory Surgery Center in your care, so that we can better understand your needs and requests. Information provided may also be used to help improve facility operations as well.
If you leave a comment on our website, you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
Jefferson Ambulatory Surgery Center is committed to ensuring that your information is secure. We have incorporated safeguard measure to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure to secure any information that we collect online.
We will not sell, distribute, or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide while visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. Please exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website.
Please note that you are currently accessing Jefferson Ambulatory Surgery Center’s website. By continuing to browse and use this website you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use.
The terms ‘Jefferson Ambulatory Surgery Center’, ‘facility’, ‘we’, ‘us’ refer to the owner of this website at www.jasurgery.com. The terms ‘you ‘and ‘your’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only, as such the content is subject to change without notice.
- Use of any information and or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your responsibility to ensure that any products, services, or information available through this website meet your specific security requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance, and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness, and or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Unauthorized use of the site may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. We are not responsible for the content provided or any changes made on the linked website(s). All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator is acknowledged on the website.
- Your use of www.jasurgery.com and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the United States.